LBS Bina Group Berhad (“LBGB” or “Company”) and its subsidiaries (“LBGB Group” or “Group”) strives to create and promote a safe and healthy work environment for all employees, visitors and related stakeholders.
We believe that Occupational Safety and Health (“OSH”) is an integral part of business and we are committed:
- To comply with the Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994 and all other applicable statutory requirements and regulations where we operate;
- To ensure that all work is managed according to applicable OSH requirements and standards;
- To adopt best practices and to mitigate work-related injuries and OSH risks;
- To provide a safe and healthy work environment for our internal and external stakeholders;
- To create a proactive working culture where all OSH risks associated with our daily business activities are managed to a level as low as reasonably practicable;
- To continuously engage and provide relevant training to our employees and business partners to achieve a safe and healthy working environment;
- To consult and include participation of employees where applicable in the planning, implementation, performance evaluation or actions in OSH management;
- To continuously improve on our OSH through the Occupational Safety & Health Committee by monitoring and evaluating our performance target regularly.
REVIEW OF POLICY
This policy has been approved by the Board Sustainability Committees (“BSC”) and is available on the
Group’s corporate website and internal computer networking system.
The Policy shall be reviewed by the BSC and updated whenever necessary to ensure its effective implementation. Any subsequent amendments to this Policy should be approved by the BSC.